TSPSC Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 372 Art Teachers
Interested candidates may apply before 04 March.
Read below to know more about TSPSC Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Art Teachers vacancies 2017.
TSPSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – TSPSC Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Art Teachers
- No. of Vacancy : 372 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 21230- 63010/-
- Educational Qualification : A Pass in Intermediate or its equivalent and Possession of Govt., Diploma in Arts course with Free hand outline and model drawing, Design and Painting OR Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Applied Art or Painting or Sculpture.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2017
- Age Relaxation : for SC/ST/BCs Candidates 5 years & 10 years for PWD Candidates
Job Location – Telangana
How to Apply for Art Teachers Vacancy
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 10.02.2017 to 04.03.2017. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for TSPSC Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 04 March
Official Notification Link
Official Art Teachers Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/RSNotifications/ART_REIS_SCHOOLS.pdf
Apply Online – https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCOTR2015/oneTimeRegistration.tspsc