TISS Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 01 Social Worker
Interested candidates may apply before 10 March.
Read below to know more about TISS Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Social Worker vacancies 2017.
TISS Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – TISS Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Social Worker
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300 – 34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Social Worker : Master’s Degree in Social Work with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with 5 years experience in the relevant field.
- For Deputy Registrar : A Post-graduate degree in commerce from a recognized University with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale.
- For Assistant Professor : Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F at the Master’s Degree level, in Anthropology, Architecture and Planning, Economics, Education, Engineering, History, Law, Management, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work or inter-disciplinary areas of social, health, management, development, habitat, disaster and climate sciences from an Indian University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per TISS Rules
Job Location – Maharashtra
How to Apply for Social Worker Vacancy
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.tiss.edu on or before 10.03.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for TISS Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 10 March
Official Notification Link
Official Social Worker Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – https://www.tiss.edu/uploads/files/FullFeb17deputation.pdf
Apply Online – http://recruitment.tiss.edu/