SAIL Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 04 Medical Officer Posts.
Interested candidates may apply before 16 March.
Read below to know more about SAIL Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Medical Officer vacancies 2017.
SAIL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – SAIL Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20,600-46,500/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Medical Officer : MBBS from a university / institute recognized by MCI with post qualification experience of at least one years.
- For Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) : B.Sc. (Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India OR 10+2/Intermediate in Science with Diploma of minimum three years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt. recognized Institution with valid registration in Nursing Council of India/State with minimum one year post qualification clinical experience
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 28 years for Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) & 30 years for Medical Officer As on 16.03.2017
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST candidates 05 years & For OBC candidates 03 years
Job Location – Bhilai (Chhattisgarh)
How to Apply for Medical Officer Vacancy
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.sail.co.in from 17.02.2017 to 16.03.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for SAIL Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 16 March
Official Notification Link
Official Medical Officer Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://18.104.22.168:8080/SAIL_MEDICAL_2017/Document/AdvtPDF/Consultant(Neuro%20Surgery).pdf
Apply Online – http://22.214.171.124/basailv115/frmjobdetailss1v3.aspx