NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 10 Hospital Attendant Post.
Interested candidates may appear for walk-in on 01 March.
Read below to know more about NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Hospital Attendant vacancies 2017.
NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Hospital Attendant
- No of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9190/- (Per month)
- Educational Qualification :
- For Hospital Attendant : 7th Standard pass.
- For Paediatrician : MD/DNB in child health or diploma in child health with TC registration.
- For District Asha Coordinator : Master Degree in social science / Sociology/ Social Anthropology/ Social Work/ Business Administration/ Rural Development with three years experience.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : maximum age limit is 40 years for Hospital Attendant & District Asha Coordinator and 60 years for Paediatrician
Job Location – Trivandrum (Kerala)
How to Apply for Hospital Attendant Vacancy
Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with Original Documents, copy of relevant documents & experience certificate at the time of interview., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2017
Interview Date – 01 March.
Official Notification Link
Official Hospital Attendant Recruitment Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://www.arogyakeralam.gov.in/docs/career/2016/tvm/walk_in_interview_tvm_15_02_2017.jpg
Download Application Form – http://www.arogyakeralam.gov.in/index.php/careers-/opportunities/305