NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 02 Deputy Registrar
Interested candidates may apply before 16 March.
Read below to know more about NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Deputy Registrar vacancies 2017.
NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Deputy Registrar
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.7600/-
- Educational Qualification : Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 45 years for Deputy Registrar & 35 years Assistant Registrar As on 16.03.2017
Job Location – Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)
How to Apply for Deputy Registrar Vacancy
Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents & experience certificate send to Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620015 on or before 16.03.2017 till 05.00 P.M., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 16 March
Official Notification Link
Official Deputy Registrar Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://www.nitt.edu/home/other/jobs/GroupA-2017.pdf