NIRT Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 07 Project Technician Vacancy.
Interested candidates may appear for walk-in on 10 April 2017.
Read below to know more about NIRT Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Project Technician vacancies 2017.
NIRT Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – NIRT Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Project Technician
- No. of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16000/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Technician : High School or equivalent with successful completion of DMLT From a Government recognized board..
- For Driver : Matric/S.S.C or equivalent from recognized board with valid driving license issued by RTO of any State and authorized to drive Heavy Motor Vehicles (Goods & Passenger).
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 25 years
Job Location – Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
How to Apply for Project Technician Vacancy
Interested candidates may attend Interview along with Prescribed Application form, original and photocopy of certificates in proof of age, qualification at the time of interview., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for NIRT Recruitment 2017
Interview Date – 10 April 2017.
Official Notification Link
Official Project Technician Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://www.nirt.res.in/pdf/2017/advt/24032017WI/WALK%20IN%20INTERVIEW.pdf
Download Application Form – http://nirt.res.in/pdf/2017/advt/24032017WI/APPLN.pdf