NIFT Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 12 Junior Assistant Posts.
Interested candidates may apply before 10 March.
Read below to know more about NIFT Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Junior Assistant vacancies 2017.
NIFT Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – NIFT Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Junior Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Assistant : Candidates should have Passed 10 +2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognised by the Govt. Diploma / Certificate in Computer Applications Operations latest softwares i.e. MS Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint) and proficiency in computer operations.
- For Multi Tasking Staff : Matriculation or equivalent pass. OR ITI Pass.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : No Age Limit
Job Location – Kannur (Kerala)
How to Apply for Junior Assistant Vacancy
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents & Fee to the The Joint Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Delhi Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park New Delhi-110016 – 670562 on or before 10.03.2017., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for NIFT Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 10 March
Official Notification Link
Official Junior Assistant Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.nift.ac.in/delhi/downloads/Advertisement.pdf
Download Application Form – http://www.nift.ac.in/delhi/downloads/Application_Form.pdf