Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 01
Interested candidates may apply before 21 Days from the Date of Publication.
Read below to know more about Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for vacancies 2017.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
- Educational Qualification : 12th Class or equivalant qualification from any recognized Bord or University or English typing 35 words per minute or Hindi typing 30 words per minute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 32 years (As on closing Date)
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates
Job Location – Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
How to Apply for Vacancy
Interested candidates may appear for Physical Test along with self written application, medical fitness certificate, date of birth certificate, character certificate, school leaving certificate and two passport size photographs at time of Physical Test., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 21 Days from the Date of Publication
Official Notification Link
Official Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10203_86_1617b.pdf
Apply Online – //ecourts.gov.in/india/karnataka/kalaburagi/recruitment” target=”_blank”>http://ecourts.gov.in/india/karnataka/kalaburagi/recruitment