Interested candidates may apply before 05 April 2017.
Read below to know more about Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Assistant Police vacancies 2017.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Assistant Police
- No. of Vacancy : 700 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10000/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should passed in 10th class form recognized Board.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 22 years for General candidates, 18 to 24 years for OBC candidates and 18 to 27 years for SC/ST candidates as on 05.04.2017
Job Location – Jharkhand
How to Apply for Assistant Police Vacancy
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested photocopies of relevant document send by speed post/ registered post to Police Station, Palamu or Gadawa or Latehar on or before 05.04.2017., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 05 April 2017
Official Notification Link
Official Assistant Police Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://www.jhpolice.gov.in/sites/default/files/recruitments/jhpolice_recruitment_palamu_asst_police_advt_210317.pdf