High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 12 Assistant Grade -III Posts.
Interested candidates may apply before 02 March.
Read below to know more about High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Assistant Grade -III vacancies 2017.
High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Assistant Grade -III
- No. of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must be a graduate from any recognized University with 45% for General/OBC & 40% for reserved category and Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in Hindi from any recognized University/Board/ recognised Board of shorthand and typewriting examination 25 words per minute respectively OR One year diploma Course in computer application (DCA) or any equivalent recognized Board/ University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years (as on 01.01.2017)
Job Location – Chhattisgarh
How to Apply for Assistant Grade -III Vacancy
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of testimonials/certificates regarding age, Caste, qualification send to the Office of District & Session Judge, Balaodabazar, Chhattisgarh, on or before 02.03.2017 till 05:00 PM., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 02 March
Official Notification Link
Official Assistant Grade -III Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://highcourt.cg.gov.in/rec/2017/dc/dc_balodabazar.pdf