Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 50 Assistant Technology Manager posts.
Interested candidates may apply before 24 March.
Read below to know more about Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Assistant Technology Manager vacancies 2017.
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Assistant Technology Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 50 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/- (Per month)
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Technology Manager : Graduate or Post Graduate in Agriculture / Horticulture/ Economics/ Marketing/ Veterinary Science/ AHD/Fisheries with one years experience.
- For Block Technology Manager : Graduate or Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Allied Sector with computer Skill and 2 years experience.
- For Computer Operator : Graduate with Diploma in computer application or an equivalent qualification from recognised institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : maximum age limit is 45 years as on 28.02.2017
Job Location – West Bengal
How to Apply for Assistant Technology Manager Vacancy
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents send to Project Director, ATMA & Deputy Director of Agriculture (WBP), Burdwan, Bridge House, Birhata, Burdwan, PIN-713101 on or before 24.03.2017 till 05:00 PM., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 24 March
Official Notification Link
Official Assistant Technology Manager Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://bardhaman.gov.in/employment/recru_atma_12_210217.pdf