e- Courts Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 02 Process Server Posts.
Interested candidates may apply before 02 March 2017.
Read below to know more about e- Courts Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Process Server vacancies 2017.
e- Courts Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – e- Courts Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Process Server
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 4440-7440/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1650/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Process Server : Matriculate with knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi.
- For Peon : Middle standard pass and having knowledge of Hindi/Punjabi.
- For Sweeper : candidates should be able to sign in Hindi or Gurmkhi language as the case may be.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 42 years (As on 01.01.2017)
Job Location – Sirsa (Haryana)
How to Apply for Process Server Vacancy
Interested Candidates may apply on Plain paper with complete Bio-data Application form along with a copy of their Bio-data, relevant documents & recent passport size photograph send to the Manager Daily newspaper ‘Home Page Hisar’ and Daily Aashiana, Patiala on or before 02.03.2017, Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for e- Courts Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 02 March 2017
Official Notification Link
Official Process Server Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/public-appointment.pdf