Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 01 Laboratory Attendant
Interested candidates may apply before 15 March.
Read below to know more about Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Laboratory Attendant vacancies 2017.
Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Laboratory Attendant
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1800/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Laboratory Attendant : 10+2 or its equivalent Examination with Science Subjects from a recognized board
- For Library Attendant : 10+2 or its equivalent Examination from a recognized board and Certificate course in Library Science form recognized Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 30 years As on 15.03.2017
Job Location – Jammu & Kashmir
How to Apply for Laboratory Attendant Vacancy
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested Xeroxed copies of degree certificate/marks sheet/ experience certificate/ category certificate and Demand Draft sent by Registered/ Speed post to Registrar, Central University of Jammu Bagla (Rahya Suchani), District Samba, Pin 181143, Jammu, J&K on or before 15.03.2017., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 15 March
Official Notification Link
Official Laboratory Attendant Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://cujammu.ac.in/5000_media/Screening%20Committee/Non_Teaching/Notification_No_18/Employment_Notification_No_18_9_2_2017.pdf