BOI Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of Office Assistant Posts.
Interested candidates may apply before 27 February 2017.
Read below to know more about BOI Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Office Assistant vacancies 2017.
BOI Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – BOI Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Office Assistant
- No of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification :
- For Office Assistant : Graduation with basic knowledge of accounts and English & Marathi Typing.
- For Attendant : Candidates must pass 10th class.
- For Watchman/Gardener : Candidates must pass 8th class.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 45 years for Office Assistant & 18 to 65 years for Attendant & Watchman & Gardener as on 20.02.2017
Job Location – Solapur (Maharashtra)
How to Apply for Office Assistant Vacancy
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopy of relevant document send to Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Solapur Zone on or before 27.02.2017., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for BOI Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 27 February 2017
Official Notification Link
Official Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://www.bankofindia.co.in/pdf/StaffAppointmentRSETISolapur.pdf