Steel Authority of India has Published a job notification to invite application from Indian candidates for post of Operator-cum-Technician,Attendant-cum-Technician Vacancies
Interested candidates may apply before 05 August, 2016.
Read below to know more about SAIL recruitment such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Steel Authority of India vacancies 2016.
SAIL Recruitment 2016
Organization Name – Steel Authority of India
Post Name – Operator-cum-Technician, Attendant-cum-Technician, Specialist / Medical Officer
Total Post/Vacancy –
- Operator-cum-Technician – 134 posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician – 80 posts
- Specialist / Medical Officer – 12 posts
Pay Scale/Salary –
- Operator-cum-Technician – Rs.16800-24110/- per month
- Attendant-cum-Technician – Rs. 15830-22150/- per month
- Specialist / Medical Officer – Rs.32900-58000/- +Grade pay Rs. 4600/- per month
Educational Qualification –
- For Operator-cum-Technician – Candidates Should have Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/Metallurgy/Electrical/Instrumentation/Chemical disciplines from a Govt. recognized Institute with minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- For Attendant-cum-Technician – Candidates Should have Matriculation and ITI (full time) in Fitter/ Electrician trades from Govt. Recognised Institute OR Matriculation with Heavy Duty Vehicle Driving Licence and having at least one year experience in operation of Dumpers& Dozers, etc.
- For Specialist / Medical Officer – Candidates must have MBBS with MD / MS or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline from a University/Institute recognized by the MCI and with atleast 3 years post qualification experience after MD/MS.
Nationality – Indian
Age Limit – As on 05.08.2016
- For Operator-cum-Technician & Attendant-cum-Technician : 28 years
- For Specialist / Medical Officer : 37 years/30 years
Job Location – Burnpur West Bengal
Mode of Apply – online application
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- for OCT & ACT and Rs 500/- for all other posts through SBI Challan nearby SBI branch. SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
Last Date for Online Application – 05 August, 2016
How to Apply For SAIL Recruitment 2016
Interested or eligible candidates are may apply Online through the website http://sailcareers.com before 01.07.2016
Official Advertisement Link – SAIL Recruitment Notification 2016
Do you still have any questions or query related to SAIL Recruitment 2016, Feel free to comment below, We love to help you.