NSIC Recruitment 2016
National Small Industries Corporation Limited, NSIC has published a notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 60 Chief Manager, Deputy Manager & Assistant Managers Vacancy.
Interested candidates may apply before 11th July, 2016.
Read below to know more about NSIC recruitment such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for NSIC vacancies 2016.
NSIC Recruitment 2016
Organization Name – National Small Industries Corporation Limited, NSIC
Post Name – Chief Manager, Deputy Manager and Assistant Managers
Total Post/Vacancy – 60 Posts
- Chief Manager – 05 Posts
- Deputy Manager – 25 Posts
- Assistant Managers – 30 Posts
Pay Scale/Salary –
- Chief Manager – Rs. 10 lakhs per annum
- Deputy Manager – Rs. 6.60 lakhs per annum
- Assistant Managers – Rs. 5.07 lakhs per annum
Educational Qualification –
- Academic degree for Chief Manager – Applicants must be Graduated in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University or institution.
- Educations Qualifications for Deputy Manager – Interested candidates should have degree in MBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing from a recognized University or Institution OR Graduation in Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Information Technology / Computer Science Engineering from a recognized University or Institution OR A Graduate in Commerce with CA / ICWA / MBA / PGDBM with specialization in Finance / Banking from a recognized University or Institution.
- Educations Criteria for Assistant Managers – Applicants must have degree in MBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing from a recognized University or Institution OR Graduation in Mechanical / Chemical / Civil / Metallurgy/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Information Technology / Computer ScienceEngineering from a recognized University or Institution OR A graduate in commerce with CA (Inter) / ICWA (CMA) (Inter) or M.Com or Graduate in Commerce with MBA / PGDBM (with specialization in Finance / Banking) from a recognized University or Institution.
Nationality – Indian
Age Limit – 30 to 42 years
Job Location – Delhi
Selection Process – Personal Interview
Mode of Apply – Offline Application
Application Fee – Examination fees is Rs. 400/- through Demand Draft in favor of “The National Small Industries Corporation Limited”, payable at New Delhi. 50% concession in Application Fees is given to SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates.
Last Date for Online Application – 11th July, 2016
How to Apply For NSIC Recruitment 2016–
Interested or eligible candidates are required to submit application in prescribed format along with relevant documents and send it to below mentioned address on or before 11th july, 2016.
Deputy General Manager (HR), National Small Industries Corporation Ltd., “NSIC Bhawan”, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi-110020, India
Official Advertisement Link – http://www.nsic.co.in/careers/ADV_Oth_062016.pdf || http://www.nsic.co.in/careers/Guidelines_Oth_062016.pdf
Application Form for NSIC Vacancy – http://www.nsic.co.in/careers/App_Form_Oth_062016.doc
Do you still have any questions or query related to _ Recruitment 2016, Feel free to comment below, We love to help you.