16 Field Ammunition Depot, Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016
16 Field Ammunition Depot of Ministry of Defence has published a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 56 Material Assistant, Fireman & Tradesman Mate Vacancy.
Interested candidates may apply within 21 days from the date of publication.
Read below to know more about 16 Field Ammunition Depot, Ministry of Defence recruitment such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Ministry of Defence vacancies 2016.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016
Organization Name – 16 Field Ammunition Depot, Ministry of Defence
Post Name – Material Assistant, Fireman & Tradesman Mate
Total Post/Vacancy : 56 Posts
- Material Assistant – 12 Posts
- Fireman – 07 Posts
- Tradesman Mate – 37 Posts
Pay Scale/Salary :
- Material Assistant – Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Fireman – Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Tradesman Mate – Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Educational Qualification :
- Academic Degree for Material Assistant – Applicants must be graduated in any discipline from any recognized University or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any Discipline from any recognized Institution.
- Educational Qualification for Fireman/ Tradesman Mate – Candidates should be Matriculation Pass or equivalent examination from recognized board.
Nationality – Indian
Age Limit –
- For Material Assistant – 18 to 27 years
- For Fireman/ Tradesman Mate – 18 to 25 years
Age Relaxation – Age Relaxation is applicable as below –
- For SC/ST Candidates – 05 years
- For OBC Candidates – 03 years
- For PWD Candidates – 10 years
Selection Process – Written Test
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration||Remarks|
|General Intelligence and reasoning||25||25||2 Hours (20 Minutes
extra for visually
|The standard of
questions will be of
Last Date for Online Application – Within 21 days from the date of publication.
How to Apply For Ministry of Defence Recruitment –
Interested or eligible candidates are required to submit application in prescribed format along with two self attested passport size photographs, all relevant certificates, self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs. 25/- through ordinary post/ registered post/ speed post to the below mentioned address on or Before 21 Days from the date of Publication, Also Candidates are requested to super scibe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …..” on the top of envelope while sending the application form.
To The Commandant, 16 Field Ammunition Depot PIN–909716 C/O 99 APO
Do you still have any questions or query related to 16 Field Ammunition Depot, Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016, Feel free to comment below, We love to help you.