KPSC Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 177 Excise Sub Inspectors posts.
Interested candidates may apply before 30 March 2017.
Read below to know more about KPSC Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Excise Sub Inspectors vacancies 2017.
KPSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – KPSC Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Excise Sub Inspectors
- No of Vacancy : 177 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16000 – 29600/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Excise Sub Inspectors : Candidates Must be holder of a Bachelor Degree from a Government recognized University /Institution.
- For Excise Guards : Candidates Must have passed PUC (10+2).
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 21 to 26 years as on 30.03.2017
Job Location – Karnataka
How to Apply for Excise Sub Inspectors Vacancy
Interested candidates may apply Online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 28.02.2017 to 30.03.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for KPSC Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 30 March 2017
Official Notification Link
Official Excise Sub Inspectors Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – https://kpscsi.online-ap1.com/EXCISE%20NOTIFICATION-%202016-2.pdf
Apply Online – https://kpscsi.online-ap1.com/