ISRO Recruitment 2016 – Indian Space Research Organization , ISRO has issued a job notifications to invites candidates from India for recruitment of 166 Technician, Draughtsman, Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Library Assistant & Nurse Vacancies Posts.
Interested candidates may apply online before 17th June, 2016.
Read below to know more about ISRO recruitment such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for ISRO vacancies 2016.
ISRO Electronics Recruitment 2016
Organization Name – Indian Space Research Organization , ISRO
Post Name – Technician, Draughtsman, Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Library Assistant & Nurse
Total Post/Vacancy – 166 Posts
- Technician-B : 120 Posts
- Draughtsman-B : 06 Posts
- Technical Assistant : 33 Posts
- Scientific Assistant : 03 Posts
- Library Assistant : 03 Posts
- Nurse : 01 Posts
Pay Scale/Salary – Technician-B & Draughtsman-B : Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
For all others pay scale is Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
Educational Qualification –
- For Technician-B : Applicants must be SSLC/SSC/Matriculation passed + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant trade from NCVT.
- For Draughtsman-B : SSLC/SSC/Matriculation + ITI/NTC/NAC in Draughtsman Mechanical trade from NCVT.
- For Technical Assistant : First Class Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering from a recognized State Board.
- For Scientific Assistant : First Class Graduate in BSc (Chemistry) from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Library Assistant : Candidates should be graduated with First Class Master’s degree in Library Science / Library & Information Science or Equivalent from recognized University/Institution.
- For Nurse : Applicants must completed SSLC and have 3 Years Diploma with first class in Nursing from a recognized State Board.
Nationality – Indian
Age Limit – 18 to 35 years, As on 17th June, 2016
Job Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Selection Process – Written Test & Skill test
Mode of Apply – Online Applications
Application Fee – There will be an Application Fee of RS.250/- plus applicable Bank Charges (non-refundable) for each application for male candidates belonging to UNRESERVED (UR) AND OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES (OBC) community. Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST) Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee
Last Date for Online Application – 17th June, 2016
Official Advertisement Link – http://www.isac.gov.in/TA-2016/ISAC_02_2016_Bilingual.pdf
Apply ISRO Jobs Online here – http://recruit.isac.gov.in/TA-2016/advt.jsp
How to Apply For ISRO Recruitment –
Interested or eligible candidates are required to submit application online through the officials website of ISRO, www.isro.gov.in on or before 17th June, 2016.
Do you still have any questions or query related to ISRO Recruitment 2016, Feel free to comment below, We love to help you.