ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016 for 24 Junior Resident Vacancy

Latest ESIC Recruitment 2016

  1. 24 Junior Resident Vacancy in ESIC, Interview Date- 11th May, 2016
  2. 2 Vacancies for Homeopathic Physician and Pharmacist, Last Date 28th April


ESIC Recruitment –  Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital has published a notifications to invites applications for walk-in-interview for the post of Junior Resident vacancies.

Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on 11th May, 2016.

Read below to know more about ESIC recruitment 2016 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Employees State Insurance Corporation  Hospital  vacancies.

ESIC Recruitment 2016

Organization Name Employees State Insurance Corporation  Hospital
Post Name Junior Resident
Total Post/Vacancy  24 posts
Pay Scale/Salary  Rs. 15600-39100/-  + Grade pay 5400/- per month
Educational Qualification Candidates must have MBBS Degree from recognized university and registered with the Medical Council of India/ Delhi.
Nationality Indian
Age Limit  30 years  As on 03.04.2016
Job Location  New Delhi
Walk-In-Interview Date  11.05.2016
Venue of Interview Academic Block, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15.
Official Advertisement Link  ESIC Recruitment Notifications 2016

How to Apply For ESIC Recruitment

Interested or eligible candidates are required to appear for walk-in-interview on 11 May, 2016 along with along with Original documents, self attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & two set passport size photograph at the time of interview

Do you still have any questions or query related to ESIC Recruitment 2016, Feel free to comment below, We would love to help you.



ESIC Recruitment 2016 – 2 Vacancies for Homeopathic Physician and Pharmacist Details:- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital, has invites candidates for walk-in interview for Homeopathic Physician and Pharmacist Post. Interested or Eligible candidates should appear for walk-in interview on 28th April, 2016 at 10.00AM.

About ESIC Hospital Recruitment 2016:-

ESIC stands for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation works under Ministry of Labour and Empowerment Government of India. This esic scheme is eligible for all those labours who wages is less than Rs. 15000 per month. the employer contributes 4.75 percent and employee contributes 1.75 percent, total share 6.5 percent. This fund is managed by the ESI Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948. Esic scheme was first inaugurated in Kanpur on 24th February 1952 (also known as ESIC Day) by then Prime Minister Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru.

esic recruitment
ESIC Recruitment

ESIC Recruitment 2016 Job Details:-

Organization Name Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital
Post Name Homeopathic Physician and Pharmacist
Total Post/Vacancy 2

Homeopathic:- 1 post

Pharmacist:- 1 post

Pay Scale/Salary As per ESIC rules
Educational Qualification Homeopathic Physician:- BHMS Degree
Homeopathic Pharmacist:- Diploma in Homeopathic Pharmacist
Nationality Indian
Age Limit Homeopathic Physician:– Not exceeding 64 years.
Homeopathic Pharmacist:– Not exceeding 32 years.
Age Relaxation For OBC Candidates age relaxation is 3 years,
For SC/ST Candidates age relaxation is 3 years,
For PWD Candidates age relaxation will be as per ESIC norms
Venue of Interview  ESIC Hospital, Selvas Road, Chanod, Vapi.
Date of Walk-in For ESIC Recruitment 28th April, 2016 (Thursday) at 10:00 AM to 12:00PM

 

How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment Vacancy:-

If you are willing to work with ESIC then go for the walk-in that will be held on 28th April on ESIC Hospital.

Bookmark this page, so you can easily get future esic recruitment 2016 easily. To bookmark press Ctrl+D and click on Done.

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY